GRAPE - The Kicker Event 06
stands for Groups of Angelika, Peter and Emo. This
is the first event of its kind in the history of the institute (I
guess!). Kicker (or Table Football as it is formally called) was
officially invented in the year 1937 by a Spanish poet. It's
a popular sport here. Ok. Enough of the history!
|Tournament Date: ||05.05.06, 1515 hrs!|
|Venue: || H-floor Kicker room.|
|How to participate: || Send an email to
Click here for a live Kicker-Stream! (NETHZ-password protected)
- Teams of at most two, at least one. If you are the sole member
of your team, then goals from the middle count for you (for
teams of two, scoring directly from middle doesn't count)!
And this is the only privilege for you.
- One person can play in one team only.
- Depending on the number of teams, we'll go for a RoundRobin or
a normal Tournament. In the former case, every team plays every
other team and the top two teams (number of wins) play the finals.
- A game is for 1 set.
- If the score is 10-9, then a difference of 2 determines the winner.
- The finals is for 3 sets, the rules are natural extensions of the previous
- Other simple rules hold good -- like: multi-rotations forbidden, team
goaled against gets to kick-start the next time, etc..
- No cheating!!
Of course there are!
Winners: GRAPE (Ok. Kinda old grape ;) )
Runners up: ORANGE (Fresh :)) )
What are you waiting for? Enrol now!
- Blaeser Ball Blowers (Members' names not revealed due to several reasons ;) )
- Leo & Robert.
- Dominik & Patrick.
- Andreas & Philipp.
- H39.2 Team.
- Sonja & Michael.
- Winner: H39.2 Team.
- 2nd position: Andreas & Philipp.
- 3rd position: Blaeser Ball Blowers.
- 4th position: Leo & Robert.
- 5th and 6th positions: Sonja & Michael / Dominik & Patrick.