Upcoming Talks in iCal Format
The MISE iCal feed has the following URL:
the URL and subscribe to the calendar as follows.
Users of Microsoft Outlook
- In Calendar View, from the menu "Open Calendar", choose "From Internet..."
- Paste the above URL into the appropriate text field. In newer versions of Outlook, you may have to replace what=current by what=current_with_uid.
- Click "Ok"
Users of Google Calendar
- Log in to your Google Calendar
- Under "other calendars", click "Add by URL"
- Paste the above URL into the text field and click "Add calendar"
Users of Macintosh Computers
- Open iCal
- From the "Calendar" menu, select "Subscribe"
- Check the "Refresh" option and select hourly refresh mode
- Click "Subscribe"
This is still a beta. If you get unexpected results, please inform the
administrator. Unexpected results observed in the past especially include
duplicate calendar entries and irregular refresh behavior. With Google Calendars,
these problems have been observed to resolve when deleting and re-adding the
calendar subscription (obtain a fresh URL by refreshing this page!).